1. Tailoring and Dressmaking
2. Carpentry and Joinery
3. Hair Dressing
4. Information Communication Technology (ICT) 10 modules:
Windows , Word 2013, PowerPoint 2013, Internet, Excel 2013, Publisher 2013, Access 2013, Concepts of Information Technology (CIT), Free Typing and Adobe Page-maker.
5. Sustainable Agriculture
Qualifications to Register
1. Ability to communicate effectively in English and Kiswahili.
2. At least primary education
3. Form Four leavers wishing to gain Work Readiness skills and/or develop a career in Vocational Trades
Alongside the Technical Trades Students are offered the following complementary courses free of charge:
Why study with us?
1. Qualified instructors.
2. Technical trade courses certified by DIT
3. State-of-the-Art facility within an eco– friendly environment.
4. Additional free and complimentary courses alongside main courses
5. Personalized training– one machine per student.
6. Free training on business startup upon completion of Technical Training.
7. First hand practical experience within our production unit.
8. Industrial attachment during the training period.
9. Exchange programs with international students.